Senior Sales Engineer-BMS
Systems Senior Sales Engineer is responsible to generate sales leads and coordinate with SIEMENS Solution partners, and makes sure that we best exploit the total business potential in the Saudi Arabia. You should be able to explore new market verticals, maintain growth in the region , and support solution partners in daily client visits .
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare a systematic sales approach to identify project opportunities, create sales funnel and assign them to our solution partners for Comfort and Fire alarm systems.
- Bring forth upgrades and leads into opportunities by assigning appropriate sales process, establishing appropriate contact within client and associated parties, identifying required project needs, constraints and responsibility to meet customer’s low current design and installation requirements.
- Systematic customer visits for specific topics. Consultant , contractor and end-user , prepare monthly sales report , including , new opportunities , probabilities , project stages , volume forecast , assigned partners and purchase order booking time .
- Prepare and conduct sales presentation for consultant, contractor and end - user, to demonstrate SIEMENS unique selling points for Comfort and Fire alarm Systems, conduct systems live demonstration by using demo tools.
- Prepare quotation by selecting correct product and systems, follow up product update and fact from HQ, ensure to follow up quotation with partners until purchase orders.
- What do I need to qualify for the role?
- University Degree in Mechanical or HVAC
- 5- 7years of experience in low current systems - SIEMENS HVAC Control / Fire Alarm .
- Solid know-how of local BACS Saudi Arabia market, customers, influencers and competitors
- HVAC & Fire Alarm application and product know-how, in addition to design of valves & actuators (esp. PICV's).
Job ID: 87190
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time