SAP Senior Materials Management Consultant
Division: Digital Factory (SAP Dept.)
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Who are we?
Siemens Pakistan Enterprise Business is one of the leading Information Technology Service and Solutions Providers of the nation that aims to make a better today for a bright future. We focus on offering quality and innovative turnkey IT – Infrastructure Solutions for our customers in virtually every industry to increase and enhance efficiency along with higher profitability.
Siemens Pakistan has vast SAP implementation experience in leading national and multinational industries of Pakistan. With an implementation experience of over 15 years, Siemens Pakistan has offered its services and solutions to clients from diversiﬁed industries. Siemens Pakistan has the largest pool of quality consulting resources under single-roof, with an average experience of three complete project lifecycles. We engage with SAP in different ways across business and technology spectrum as we understand that no two businesses are alike. Customers’ success is our only priority, therefore, we make doing business simple and resolve all the complexities to ensure we fulfill our commitments.
Where will you be working?
Siemens Digital Factory Division is pleased to announce an exciting opening within its SAP department as part of our team of SAP consultants As a Value Added Reseller and Authorized Training Centre, Siemens Pakistan is empowered and equipped to provide comprehensive SAP Solution.
You will work with our existing team and be deputed on various projects, concentrating on implementing SAP solutions for our local clients.
· SAP implementation experience of SD, LE, WHM, PP, QM will be extra beneficial.
· SAP implementation experience of S/4 HANA and good knowledge of SAP new dimensions including Ariba.
· A Minimum of at least 6 months of support experience, preferably onsite.
· Preferable MM/Logistics Certification.
· Working Experience in SAP Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management.
· Strong knowledge and experience of implementing SAP Master Data, Inventory Management Processes, Procurement Process, MRP, Vendor Valuation, Release Strategy, Sub Contracting, Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution.
- Gap Analysis of As-Is and To-Be process
- Shared tasks and responsibilities
- Good Skills in Oral Communication and Drafting.
· Collaborate with Development and Technical teams for all issues.
· Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts.
· Adequate knowledge of SAP integration with other Modules like SD, FI, CO, PP, QM, PM, LE, WHM.
· Collaborate with business users, consultants and other resources on project activities.
To be successful in this role, certain set of behavioral/personality specifications are required. You will need to possess good verbal & written communication skills. Additionally, confidence is an essential prerequisite as the job requires the candidate to face onsite colleagues and address the issues on call. Moreover, due to the nature of the job, the candidate must be available round the clock when required. The job demands Candidate must have 5 years of experience with minimum bachelor / Master degree from a reputable university with excellent academic background. Certification is preferable
· A minimum of 5 end to end implementation Projects in Materials Management.
Primary Key Skills
· Study business requirements and provide SAP solutions in the area of Materials Management.
· Prepare Business Blueprint, Functional Specifications, Test Cases as part of implementation and continuous improvement projects using the SAP implementation methodologies.
· To configure SAP System as per business requirements, conduct Unit, Integrated and User Acceptance tests.
· Align business requirements to standard SAP practices.
· Directly access support tickets and provide solutions within defined SLA using the SOLMAN.
· Liaise directly with business/power users for continuous improvement requirements and address them throughout the project life cycle.
· Conduct periodic meetings with Business Process Owners and Key Users in the business to understand solution gaps if any and address them throughout the project life cycle.
· Provide weekly and daily reports as per defined formats and frequencies to the Project Manager and if required by the Team Lead.
· Excellent management and problem-solving skills.
· Good Skills in Microsoft Office.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities.
Job ID: 87223
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time