Customer Service Advisor
Operations – Customer Services Team
Join our Operations Team to provide an unrivalled, outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers at Siemens Financial Services. This role is within the Customer Services team and focuses on one distinct area of responsibility; to respond to high volumes of customer calls, written correspondence and internal queries. You will be an enthusiastic, friendly member of the Operations Team adding value to the overall level of service SFS provides and helping to work towards the company vision while delivering on our values, Responsible, Excellent & Innovative.
- Effectively liaise with internal and external customers by telephone, letter and e-mail in response to queries.
- To manage all customer queries and requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- To process transfer requests, financial amendments and refund requests on customer contracts within appropriate time-scales.
- Ensure Customer Records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Pro-actively support other team members in the delivery of outstanding Customer Service, e.g. taking calls and sharing workloads during peak periods.
- In conjunction with the Operations Team Leaders identify and follow through process improvement initiatives that will improve the customer’s experience and lead to business efficiencies.
- Maximise upon revenue opportunities for SFS through identification and capture of sales-leads, the collection of transfer / admin fees where appropriate and effectively deal with potential debt issues, resolving problems where possible to prevent arrears / bad debt.
- To be able to work to industry and regulatory guidelines and time frames.
- To effectively and efficiently deal with switchboard calls for SFS ensuring that we deliver exceptional service and direct customers to the right person or department.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven track record in offering exceptional service to customers (internal and external) via telephone and in writing.
- Experience in a Customer Services team preferably from a Financial Services background and / or a business to business environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent Communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good Organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies which may include FOS, FCA and FLA desirable.
Qualifications and Training:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C or above (must include Maths and English)
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation
Job ID: 87244
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time