Junior Accountant - Spanish Speaker (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner
for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional
way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our
Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance,
HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities
across Europe, in 20 different languages
To support our team we are looking for a Accounts Receivable and Cash & Banks Accountant – Spanish Speaker:
What are my responsibilities?
Within this role, you will be asked to perform AR/C&B tasks from the global product catalogue, such as:
- Allocation and clarification of incoming payments;
- Upload of bank statements;
- Account reconciliations;
- PCMB Controls;
- Closing activities;
- Contact business units & customers by phone and e-mail;
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes in order to improve the quality of service provided.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Good knowledge of Spanish
- Good organization skills;
- Learning attitude;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Excel)
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
- Strong Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- SAP System knowledge is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
Job ID: 87268
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time