Junior Accountant - French Speaker (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner
for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional
way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our
Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance,
HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities
across Europe, in 20 different languages
To support our team we are looking for a Accounts Payable – French Speaker:
What are my responsibilities?
As part of the DR Team you will be in constant contact with the SWE AREs and Dresser/Siemens partners to solve any outstanding issues between them. You will be, primary, responsible for the AP Accounts as well as with ICC Topics.
- Posting of AP/AP-ICC invoices;
- Direct contact with suppliers (reminders, etc);
- Account reconciliation;
- ICC collection.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance;
- Fluent knowledge in French (mandatory); One other European language will be a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
- Result & Deadline orientation;
- Good organization skills;
- Learning attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- Microsoft Office knowledge (focus on Excel).
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
Job ID: 87269
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time