Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Sound Technical Knowledge related to Condenser, Heat exchanger design. Knowledge of Design Tools like Inventor (3D modeling software), Autocad etc are preferred.
• Design / Detail Engineering: Convert all the thermal calculations and customer specifications and Siemens requirements into customer documents, Drawings and bill of materials for complete condenser and accessories in order to meet the design requirements in line with the customer/quality specifications.
• Work as a team member for maintaining the design process IN ORDER TO complete engineering drawings, documents and details for the condenser for current and future orders as well as loads shared from SAG if any..
• Support the Manager (Hex Engineering) for indigenization of components to bring down the total product cost, carry out Improvements based on experience, feed-back from project site and factory IN ORDER TO reduce cost & erection & commissioning problems
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- as Design Engineer
- Hands on experience on AutoCAD, Inventor with previous assignments in heat exchangers (heater, condenser is preferable).
- Plan, coordinate, implement and support for developing new product/component/variant as required by the customer/market in line with the inputs from Sales & Marketing IN ORDER TO support the business to book profitable orders matching customer requirements/specifications
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 87330
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time