• Level 1 Regional Technical Support for RSC SY AP product lines and delivery of parts of (a) software component(s).
• Investigate/Follow up defects found by customer and support with fast turnaround of the customer complaint.
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / vendor co-ordination/ work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Demonstrate high degree of technical expertise for mechanical, chemical, hydraulic, electronic, optical, and/or operational aspects of designated Siemens Healthcare imaging or diagnostic products.
• Receive telephone, email and GSMS notification and take necessary action by using problem solution techniques, setting priorities and as required, follow the complaint handling and escalation guidelines with prompt attention to internal and external requests, to escalate problems to HSC.
• analysis of the incident with help of the end users, remote diagnostic and the knowledge database
• take necessary action and document all incidents and customer complaints in the Service ticketing system
• Configure, maintain and implement IT interfaces to other systems in a customer environment.
• start escalation to the CS Headquarter Support Center (problem management) or PLM with consideration of the escalation guideline
• on request of the local service organization perform on-site support for the customer
• documentation of the solution and propose new cases to the knowledge database
• Use proactive monitoring tool for analyzing the system status message & initiate appropriate action with countries on action to be taken to avoid unscheduled system malfunction
• Guarantee international support within normal office hours, as well as during on-call
• Contribute to achieving the Mission, Values, and Vision of the company. Maintain at all times strict compliance to ethical principles and Health, Safety, and Quality norms of the company.
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (CS/E&C/E&E)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Desired Skill Set:
• Strong knowledge of SY Product lines syngo.VIA syngo.Plaza , syngo Worklow MLR , OpenLink etc.
• Good knowledge about CS/SDLC (Software development lifecycle) & its documents
• Experience with Remote Support on IT and Application (i.e. system monitoring, software distribution, customer clarification)
• Experience with network technologies (TCP/IP) and operating systems (Windows, Linux)
• Strong debugging and analytical skills
• Good know how on medial IT products
• Application and Quality knowledge
• IT knowledge (DICOM / HL7 / Windows OS / Oracle DB), and Web applications
• Call process & Quality Management
• Understanding customer situation and act accordingly as per SLA
• Knowledge of service & logistics process
• Able to identify priorities and derive/decide the necessary actions.
• Good interpersonal skills, professional attitude, excellent teamwork and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Hindi.
Job ID: 87332
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time