Relay Testing Engineer
Testing Engineer – Protection Engineer
Can you help us shape the future through Energy Management, Digital Grid Substation Automation Products? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Testing team; develop your skills on the job and work with various protection products
- Coordinate and prepare various documents such as QAP, Automated Test Reports, Inspection reports…..etc for Routine and Factory acceptance Tests.
- Conducting Factory acceptance test with Customers for all types of Protection Relays & Automation products of Siemens, Alstom, Schneider ….etc.
- Proficient user of MS-Office applications and strong Programmable knowledge on relay testing software’s (DIGSI, REYDISP, etc.,), Test Kits (Omicron DOBLE etc., )
- Requires Good communication, coordination and strong customer handling and managing skills
- Closely collaborate with all stake holders for successful FAT completion & related dispatch activates
- You should be a graduate in Electrical Engineering.
- You should have 3-4 years of experience in Testing of Protection Relays, Conducting Factory Acceptance test for Protection & Automation relays
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re . A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at GOA
Job ID: 87336
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time