- Support negotiation of contracts, perform risk management to minimize project risks and craft comprehensive project documentations such as of contracts and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, deliver projects on-time, within the scope and budget.
- Identify appropriate resources needed, ensure that all resources needed for successful contract execution are sufficiently provided to the project.
- Integrate and develop suitable subcontractors/ partners and negotiate requirements and solution strategy.
- Lead customer relationship and knowledge, actions, opinions and feedback of the customers.
- Track project performance, analyze successful completion of short and long-term goals, meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of proven work experience in project management for power generation business and substation control.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent verbal and written
- Good analytics, decision-making, presentation and negotiation skills.
Job ID: 87338
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time