SLC PG DR Commercial Project Manager - Huludao 西门子中国 发电与天然气集团 - 商务项目经理-葫芦岛
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage project finances on the basis of contractual development and risk situation, e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments;
- Together with Project Manager (PM) ensure the accuracy of cost and pricing calculation;
- Prepare commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensure the accuracy of commercial project data;
- Ensures accuracy of project books and records; initiate invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms; etc.
- Conduct contract negotiations with regard to commercial aspects; Set up and support claim management;
- Identifies, assesses, responds, monitors, reports, escalates all commercial risks; Ensures proper execution of all tasks with all relevant stakeholders e.g. FSS, SFS, CF, RIC, Legal and compliance, HR, ECC, Auditors, etc.
- Manage compliance to all standards, regulations and rules;
- for project together with PM.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent in writing and speaking, communication, and computer skills.
- Sufficient knowledge in finance and international trade.
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
- Interest in helping and working with customers.
- Familiar with Microsoft office suite is a must.
What else do I need to know?
The Power and Gas Division offers a broad spectrum of products and solutions for environmentally-compatible and resource-saving power generation, using fossil or renewable fuels for efficient energy production and the reliable transport of oil and gas. Customers are utilities, independent power producers, engineering, procurement, and construction (EPCs) companies and industrial customers e.g. the oil and gas industry.
Job ID: 87357
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time