PLM Services Project Manager - SISW
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and Manufacturing Order Management (MOM) software and services with more than 140.000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit .
The Professional Services department is responsible for the delivery of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) projects. With a variety of expertise in the area of business processes, product technology, implementation methodology, project management, software engineering, and industry best practices, Professional Services team has the ability to successfully deliver solutions to our customers.
In order to support our growth, Professional Services department in Iberia is looking for a Services Project Manager:
Responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring, and overseeing several medium sized projects with good technical background (PLM and/or MOM segments), industry specific knowledge (Automotive, Transportation, Aerospace, Machinery, and/or Food&Beverage) and strong communication skills.
Services Project Manager
Responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring, and overseeing one or more small to medium sized projects with strong technical background and communication skills, up to a typical figure of 200 mandays per project, or small fixed price project, consisting of single or multiple work streams, to meet and deliver defined requirements, project outputs or business specifications on time, within budget, and with quality results by managing cross-functional internal teams. (complexity)
Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment to optimize performance by team members.
services consulting team member, individual project task consultant and subject
matter expert providing support and technical expertise, for SISW projects
throughout the project lifecycle (including design, implementation,
installation, troubleshooting, configuration, enhancements, integration,
testing, deployment, production and post-production support). Interact and
interface with the customer to support the management of customer technical and
process expectations. Leverage technical and industry best practice and
experience to help improve productivity and efficiency and leverage SISW
technologies. Works on complex issues/projects. Typically works under low
supervision within project constraints and may determine methods and procedures
on assignments/projects. May provide guidance to others in country on customer
consultation, technical design and implementation of the SISW's products and
Activities and Responsibilities
- Identification of customer requirements, stakeholder management, management of customer expectations and completion of customer satisfaction projects.
- Building and maintaining a relationship of trust with customers based on partnership.
- Execution of projects according to the agreed requirements. From project planning/controlling and risk management to the successful completion of the project.
- Identification/creation of business opportunities based on project execution.
- Timely information of the customers about possible deviations.
- Securing the necessary decisions within the framework of contract management and targeted escalation management.
- Negotiation of contract adjustments in coordination with the sales and legal department.
- Preparation of offers in line with requirements, taking into account internal processes.
- Efficient communication management with all relevant stakeholders and the project team.
- Agreement of work packages and goals with the project members and delegation of responsibilities. Regular customer feedback.
- Develop effective working relationships and ongoing relationship management processes for the project.
- Represent project at meetings and with external consultants, departmental and senior management to assure that priorities are communicated and understood, and that progress/delays/issues are reported
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of project/s and scope by executing project plans, and revising as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- In conjunction with the project team, track and report on progress to work delivery, schedule, and change requests against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
- Manage change to preserve project plan commitments by proactively identifying changes in work scope and ensuring appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external clients to reassess and amend the scope of work requirement, budget, and timeline
- Produce accurate and timely resource and skills forecasts, identify resources needed, liaise with Resource Scheduling and assign individual responsibilities, using appropriate internal resource management systems (for example PSA) where required
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting, capital project management, etc. and ensure that the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the Business Unit.
- Compile a full, estimate of the project; with appropriate reserves, using appropriate methods
- Create or input into the creation of the Statement of Work as part of the Presales activity
- Meet agreed utilization targets and record hours and expenses in an accurate and timely manner
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
- Uphold and enforce Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
- Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
- Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
- Provide, where relevant, coaching, mentoring and guidance to other members of the project management team
- Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
- Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
- Undertake any other duties required by the company.
- Complete relevant steps in the resource management system (PSA) to fulfil workflow requirements.
Job ID: 87368
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time