Customs, Export Control and Compliance Professional
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
Implementing Siemens Export Control and Customs strategy, policy, processes and procedures in Serbia and Montenegro, while acting as Export Control Deputy in Croatia and Slovenia. Ensuring provision of adequate measures that should act preventive about violations of the laws or by-laws that may lead to corporate sanctions or sanctions by the regulatory body with a purpose of providing adequate assessment of the Compliance risk for the company and the projects in which the Company participates.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensuring the implementation of global Siemens Export Control strategy and legally prescribed conditions to ensure all organizational and control requirements are fulfilled
- Defining processes and procedures specific for the relevant country
- Providing consultation to business in regards of Export Control, Customs and Compliance
- Establishing communication flow and organizing relevant trainings in Export Control domain
- Elaborating and controlling regulations for customs security programs, import and export transactions, customs brokers, relevant customs data and customs value declarations, etc.
- Implementing internal Siemens Customs regulations and national legal regulations into local company and ensuring implementation and control of Customs policies, guidelines and procedures
- Analyzing business and logistics processes regarding Customs relevant issues – aligns the processes and integrates the requirements into local IT systems
- Involvement in Compliance processes and continuous improvement of Compliance system
- Evaluating specific Compliance risks and providing support in investigations and administrative support for the Compliance organization
- Relevant College or University Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in same or similar position, ideally in foreign trade
- Advanced understanding and profound knowledge of Export Control and Customs regulations
- Computer literacy (MS Office, knowledge of SAP will be an advantage)
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Reliable and responsible person with strong decision making and execution skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and to easily build networks and partnerships
- Great communication skills, strong collaboration and value orientation skills
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 15.11.2018.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit or if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Job ID: 87375
Organisation: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time