Job title: Design Engineer - GIS
Can you help us shape the future through Energy Transmission? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our GIS Engineering team, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Understanding of various HV Substations configurations including various substation equipments
- Modeling of GIS substation using A-CAD based PLM tool (Primtech)
- Preparation of GIS SLD, Plan and Section View for Customer Submission
- Technical Support to Order Execution for Drawing Approval
- Preparing Constructional drawing and Earthing proposal for GIS substation
- Generation of Bill of Material using SPIRIDON
- Preparing of Project specific manufacturing & site drawings
- GTP for Customer specific order
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be a graduate/post graduate in electrical/electronic engineering with 5-7 years of experience in substation engineering
· You should have good communication skills willing to travel
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at but you’ll also get to visit other locations globally, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Job ID: 87380
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time