CO Analyst - Accounting SAP Systems & Processes (m/f)
At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
To support our Finance & Accounting operation in the Hub Accounting - PCAFI Team, we are looking for a CO Analyst - Accounting Systems & Processes (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
- Guiding the monthly closing and reporting process;
- Perform controls to ensure correctness of the Financial Reporting (BU Reporting) before submission;
- Advise colleagues in Divisions and FSS on COPA actions, errors and coordinate work;
- Execute monthly programs to perform corrective actions in COPA module;
- Perform YEC and MEC activities, reconciliations, corrections between COPA and PCA;
- Coordinate external Audits by being Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for EY auditors, collecting, checking and uploading required information for the controls in scope;
- Perform regular controls between closings to ensure correctness of the Financial Reporting, including reconciliation on OOH, analysis of differences between COPA-PCA on all levels, correction of obsolete Trading Partners, analysis of cost objects in COPA;
- Analysis & validation of important CO tables (YH050, CEPC, KEDR etc.);
- Advise the Divisions on COPA corrections and other actions concerning COPA module and provide support for the CO data maintenance;
- Assist in special projects like M&A transactions or the implementation of new accounting standards and regulations;
- Maintenance of internal accounting tools (Provision Tool, Workflow Tool).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting &
Finance or similar;
- Professional experience in SAP System (SAP CO/FI Module);
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, as well as initiative and proactiveness;
- Travel availability inside and outside the country;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- Fluent in English.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 87424
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time