Application Support Engineer
Your new job consists of analyzing possible software defects and system errors / problems that arise during Teamcenter deployment in a customer environment and clarify the causes of these occurrences. Here, you work with the customer via Desktop Sharing, telephone and / or email. Most of the work is carried out in the office during normal office hours. Very little travelling is required.
Through configuration and database analysis, login and log file analysis you take the necessary analytical steps to systematically narrow down and clarify the defect as necessary. You guide the customer (administrator) in the implementation of these steps.
Where possible and covered by the service contract, you develop a solution for the customer and ensure that it is implemented correctly. Here, you work closely with our international team of experts and responsible software developers. If during the course of the analysis a software defect is duplicated, you coordinate the correction of the error with the respective software developers. In critical cases you are involved in the prioritization of development resources.
.• Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics , Mechanical Engineering or comparable technical training with professional experience
• Professional experience in software analysis or software development
• Good knowledge of operating systems (mainly Windows and Linux), databases (Oracle and MS SQL server) and PDM software
• Good knowledge of network and communication technology
• Knowledge of programming language is useful, but not essential
• Experience with Teamcenter or equivalent PDM Product is ideal
• Experience with product cost management
• Analytical thinking, trouble shooting skills
• Independent, structured and responsible working methods
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English skills (both written and oral)
• Knowledge of additional European languages is an advantage
• Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Take initiative, team player, communicative, adaptive
Job ID: 87451
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time