Service Sales Manager
Siemens’ Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid solutions and high-voltage transmission systems. The company employs around 348,000 people in more than 200 countries and generates globally revenues of €75.6 billion.
We are currently seeking for a sales manager for customer services. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of energy management service portfolio and business development in the Finnish and the Baltic markets.
What are my responsibilities?
- Regional sales of the service portfolio in Finland and the Baltic countries
- Managing the CRM process and the sales funnel including opportunity identification, lead management, updated information of markets and opportunities and contribution to business forecast
- Active involvement in the bid management process enabling competitive service offers for customers
- Execution of marketing and communication related activities such as customer presentations, workshops as well as sales and portfolio training.
- Development and implementation of the regional service business strategy as well as region or customer specific sales concepts and account plans as a part of the team
- Contribution to market intelligence by providing local market insight to our stakeholders
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Education in technical/engineering discipline (e.g. Electrical/Mechanical/Power Engineering).
- Additional education in management or business administration is considered as an advantage.
- Track record of successful sales and customer orientation in a demanding technical environment preferable in the area of power transmission and distribution
- Excellent technical skills based on several years experience in planning and implementation of power distribution projects ranging from the medium- to the low-voltage level,
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25% of time) mainly in Finland and in the Baltic countries.
- Excellent Finnish and English proficiencies. Other Baltic or Nordic languages are considered as an advantage.
- Good communications, networking, problem-solving, influencing and intercultural skills
- Strategic and result orientation with planning, coordination and initiating skills and good understanding of market trends.
What else do I need to know?
We offer you interesting and challenging tasks with opportunity to personal development in an organization with experts, premium products and significant customers.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 26.11.2018 at the latest.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact our Sales Head, Mr. Mikko Parkkonen, at +358 10 511 2308.
Job ID: 87453
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time