Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
What are my responsibilities?
* Leads mechanical maintenance team,
* Plans and executes assigned maintenance or repair projects, which involves a range of qualifications or personal resources,
* Analyzes technical problems on site, and plans resources and budgets needed to solve the issue,
* Sets up maintenance projects, proposes resources, assigns targets and work orders, and monitors progress of repair measures,
* Acts as first point of contact for resolving more complex issues,
* Oversees ramp up, set up and start procedures in order to prepare machines and equipment for operation,
* Plans and completes installation projects on site such as new machine manufacturing, modification, automation and digitalization, ensures proper documentation and cooperation with involved operations,
* Supports maintenance of technical documentations of processes and equipment,
* Manages reactive and planned maintenance process,
* Ensures that all activities getting implemented in accordance with EHS regulations,
* Implements health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources,
* Ensures all maintenance activities getting implemented in accordance with legal regulations and Siemens standarts,
* Monitors, manages and improves mechanical infrastructure systems in order to provide non-stop production.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Mechanical Engineering bachelor's degree from a reputable university,
* Very good command of English (German is an asset),
* Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing plants as Maintenance Engineer,
* Good knowledge of MS Office tools,
* Knowledge of Maintenance Applications, especially SAP-EAM,
* Basic knowledge of infrastructure systems such as cooling water, compressed air, AHU, HVAC,
* Autocad knowledge is a must (Mechanical design, detailing, assembly drawing, bill of materials and tolerancing),
* Willing to work extra hours when necessary,
* Having experience at lean manufacturing practices,
* Having knowledge of pneumatic systems and hydraulic systems,
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
* Good team player, highly self-motivated, strongly creative with an analytical mind,
* Eager to learn, open minded, dynamic.
* Military service should be completed for male candidates,
* B class driving license, no restriction for travel in and out of country,
* Lean production, 6 Sigma, 5S and TPM knowledge is a plus.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 87526
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time