We are building the energy grid for the future. Can you help us make it a reality? If you are one of those professionals who are always striving to find a 'better way', you can.
What are my responsibilities?
Most days, you'll have a hand in some or all of the following:
- Understand Siemens brand identity, business scope, R&D, industrial and go to market ability;
- Understand existing value chain, with insight of all stakeholders in the value chain & trend of industry and competition;
- Market investigations incl. study and market survey analyzing;
- Competitor analysis esp. from technical / product cost point of view (incl. copy cats);
- Identification of technological and market trends;
- Customer visits regarding new requirements or on sales / promoter request;
- Screening “right products”, owner of “New Product Idea Pool”, submit new product ID card.
- Consolidated marketing plan including concept; contents; ideas and budget for mar-comm.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelors Level of Degree in the Engineering, Sciences, Operations or a related field.
- Product/system experience in Wiring Accessory products.
- Product management experiences in Wiring Accessory products.
- Business-management knowledge.
- Market Communication Knowledge.
- PPM process.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. .
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Good Time Management.
- Willing to travel.
Job ID: 87533
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time