디지털화 시대를 선도하는 글로벌 전기전자 기업 지멘스
독일 베를린과 뮌헨에 본사를 두고 있는 세계적인 전기전자기업 지멘스는 발전, 송/변전, 스마트 그리드 솔루션, 전력 에너지의 효율적인 어플리케이션에 이르기까지 전력화 가치 사슬 전반에 걸친 글로벌 선도기업입니다. 전 세계 200여 국가에서 37만 2천 여 명의 직원이 근무하는 지멘스는 전력화, 자동화, 디지털화 영역에 핵심 역량을 집중하고 있습니다.
1950년대 국내에 진출한 지멘스㈜는 선진기술과 글로벌 경험을 바탕으로 국내 기업과의 상생을 위한 다양한 사업 협력과 적극적인 투자, 개발 활동에 앞장서고 있습니다. 디지털화 시대를 선도하는 지멘스㈜는 혁신적인 기술력과 그에 걸맞는 인재와 함께 지속적으로 성장하고 있습니다.
지멘스, 당신의 가치가 실현됩니다.
Job Description – Role & Responsibility :
1) Country tax governance role for stand-alone companies
2) Managing tax compliance processes
- Corporate Income Tax filing including Siemens monthly tax closing tasks via Si Tax tool
- Tax filing coordination with external advisory and timely filing including tax payment to the authority
- Managing VAT filing and Withholding tax filing
- Managing foreign tax credit
3) Identify tax opportunities and tax planning ideas
- Handling tax refund processes after developing tax claims ideas
- Collaborate with business side and identify improvement ideas
4) Tax risk management
- Tax risk management from early stage through active collaboration with business side
- Tax reserve management per IFRS with relation to tax exposure
- Monitor tax audit development and defend against authority's challenges including tax audit, desk audit and information data request etc by authority
5) Tax consulting to be effective business partnering as in-house advisory role
- Advisory role to the business side regarding corporate income tax, VAT and withholding taxes regarding local/cross-border transactions
- Support M&A activities including valuation, due diligence and required compliance filing
- International tax advisory including tax treaty, project business consultation including PE(Permanent Establishment)
- Transfer Pricing (TP documentation and compliance) advisory and balanced consulting regarding customs duty
- Personal income tax advisory
- Identify constant process improvement in tax areas via automated processes or digitalization concept
- Monitoring tax law development, then analyze business implications for the company
- Assist with all tax operation matters and identify any compliance issues
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or similar; specific academic background in Tax will be a plus
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Korean
- Proven track record with 4~7 years tax experiences of CIT/VAT/International Taxes including transfer pricing in large MNEs, but CPA is not mandatory
- Strong communication skill (written and verbal) with other areas of the business in a matrix environment and ability to work productively with groups/individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be able to explain difficult and complex issues in a simple and efficient way depending on strong attention to details
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills and ability to technically discuss with stakeholders according to the deep knowledge about tax areas
- Professionals with integrity, accountability, strong team spirit, engaging and proactive thinking/actions via ownership culture
- Creative thinker who understands the wider business impact of finance and view different angles to create new/innovative ideas
- Ability to work effectively under the tight deadline and shifting priorities in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Strong technical skills of Microsoft excel and SAP ERP experiences is highly preferred
- Legally allowed to travel overseas and work in Korea, republic of
- Working start date : December 2018 or January 2019
- Contract type : Permanent
- Korean title : Daeri - Gwajang (depends on experience years)
- Working location : Siemens office, Poongsan bldg. Chungjeong-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
- Pay level : company guideline
- 마감일자 : 채용 시 마감
- 제출서류 : 국문 이력서/경력기술서 및 English CV/Coverletter 를 하나의 pdf file파일로 upload 해주세요.
- 전형절차 : 서류 심사 > 면접/건강검진/온라인 인적성 검사> 처우면담
- 결과는 개별통보합니다.
- 채용 과정에 불필요한 고유식별정보 (주민등록번호, 여권번호, 운전면허번호, 외국인
등록번호) 및 민감정보 (종교, 정치, 건강 등 관련 정보)는
- 국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
- 입사지원서 내용에 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 입사가
취소될 수 있습니다.
Job ID: 87537
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time