Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Handling office telephone, taking messages and forwarding the same to concerned, distribution of faxes, filing system
- Coordinating with various corporate departments whenever asked by superiors, reservation of meeting rooms, etc.
- Staff travel arrangements with travel agent (ticket reservation, visa, hotels, transport)
- Telephone bills distributing and collecting back and forwarding the same to facilities
- Preparing statement of expense for the employees within the department
- Processing requisition forms for any requests made by staff related facilities / corporate departments
- Maintain incoming and outgoing couriers
- Ensuring and completing necessary administrative documents are approved and submitted to corporate departments when a new employee join
- Maintain and monitor office stationaries and office supplies
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Min. 3 years in experience at administrative assistant position
- Very good in MS - Office
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Sensitivity to cultural requirements
- Team player with good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to analyze
- Familiar with the Siemens processes and policies would be an advantage
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 87554
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time