Strategy Consultant - Plzeň
- Do you want to use your fluent English on a daily basis?
- Are you strong in communication?
- Do you enjoy communication with colleagues all around the world?
- Do you already have some experience with data/information analysis or want to gain one?
- Do travels to Germany sound good to you?
…then this might be your ideal job.
• Research, collect and analyze data on competition as well as other market relevant topics
• Prepare newsletter, company profiles and other communication materials
• Manage various intranet based platforms
• Maintain valuable databases
• Use English on a daily basis
• Friendly and informal team spirit
• Close cooperation with our headquarters in Germany
• Communication with colleagues all over the world
• International business trips
• University degree in communication, marketing or economics
• Good MS Office knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking
• Talent for working with texts
• Knowledge of some industrial market is a plus
• Interest in energy market is a plus
• Interesting job in fast paced environment at international company
• Flexi-time and home office along with attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits, language lessons within working time and others)
• Extensive set of tools to drive you career, such as personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Healthy work-life balance
Job ID: 87560
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time