HR Government Relations Manager Eastern Region - Saudi Nationals Only
The position holder will manage all Government Relations activities as you are responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration, pertaining to employees and their family members, liaising with various Government Departments and Agencies.
What are my responsibilities?
· Managing and supervisor all duties of Government Relations Officers (GRO) .
· Following, renewal, maintain all company documents such SAGIA, CR, GOSI, etc.
· Communicate with all employees for all government updates in the processes.
· Manage relationship and take ownership of the relationship with any Governmental entities to enhance the alignment.
· Identifies strategies to improve and enhance the department services.
· Maintain and update data for all employees
· Provide report on monthly basis for all government relation processes
· Paying all government payment/fee company corporate account.
· Following up all traffic violation payment and clear it from company record.
· Coordinate with all agencies for processing the company applications.
· Assist in resolve and follow up on employee issues related to governmental applications as required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in a HR management or equivalent qualification from other fields
· First work experience in HR organization by an international organization is highly appreciated
· very good command of both the spoken and written English language
· excellent computer skills rounded by very good organizational skills
· Experience in multicultural environment
· Saudi National ideally from Eastern region or proven work experience in Eastern region
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 87574
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time