We are looking for Commercial Specialist for High Speed Train Projects for Siemens Mobility in İstanbul.
What are my responsibilities?
• Commercial execution of Joint Venture (JV) Contract and internal contracts
• Maintain conformity of the project with commercial rules, standards, related law and tax regulations.
• Reporting and controlling the book keeping and accounting obligations of JV.
• Develop and maintain procedures to ensure accurate reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
• Create monthly reports for all financial KPI’s of the JV follow up and provide information to all relevant stake holders.
• Coordinate invoicing, reporting, deliveries and bookings towards JV.
• Preperation of invoices, follow-up guarantees, bonds, accruals, accounting documents, bank accounts, insurances, monitor all receivables and payables.
• Following up on year-end and preliminary audits, corporate income tax and Value Added Tax declarations, VAT refund declarations.
• Filing and archiving all legal/financial documents.
• Coordination with internal corporate departments.
• Develop and maintain processes to ensure compliance with financial terms of JV agreements. Examples include production of audited financial statements on a timely basis and declaration and payment of dividends.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or other similar faculty.
• At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
• Good command of spoken and written English, German would be an asset.
• Advanced level of MS Office Applications.
• Team player, achievement-oriented, self-motivated.
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male canditates.
• No restriction to travel.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00