Working Student @ Siemens HR Payroll- Abu Dhabi
Overview of role
Have you ever wondered what it
would be like to work for a well-established HR team of a truly multi-national
company? Siemens is offering students the
opportunity to gain valuable experience within its HR Payroll team based in Abu
What is the format of the internship?
What are the main responsibilities?
- Support Payroll team for the above role for a period of 6 months minimum
- Visualizing of payroll data in Excel and Power Point
- Update and maintain employee master data in HR systems
- Support on-going HR payment activities
- Collaboration with HR cross-functional Teams
What are the minimum requirements?
- Must be currently enrolled in an University and pursuing Bachelors or Master’s Degree in HR or Business Administration
- First professional experience in a corporate environment or in HR related areas
- Excellent communicator with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Good in using MS Office skills (particularly in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Eager, critical and quick learner
- Confident, well-organized team player who can also work well independently
- Self-starter, ready to go the extra mile and get the job done
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 87589
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time