Siemens Graduate Program 西门子管理培训生项目-法务与合规-北京
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
- You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within the Siemens compliance organization
- You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international businesses for an 8 month period in the first 2 years
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
- You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You graduated above-average in your masters studies (or equivalent) in a Business or Legal discipline
- You have excellent command of Chinese and English languages
- You have the aspiration to develop a global leadership role and you are open to cross-country assignments
- You are expected to have at least 6 months international experience (studying/working/living)
- Preferable that you have gained 3 months to 3 years of work experience including relevant internships or student placements
- A real passion for integrity and ethical values
- Prepared to become involved in technical Compliance topics
- Prepared to Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas
- Actively drive topics and collaborate across organizational units
- Apply practical and technical skills to ensure efficient and effective processes
- Contributes to the global network, while also ensuring local requirements are met
- Excellent social skills in both Chinese & English
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and expertly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Join our program now and lay the foundation for your successful Human Resources career with the Siemens Graduate Program (SGP). www.siemens.com/careers/sgp
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
Job ID: 87600
Organisation: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time