Project Manager Installation, Commissioning and Warranty (ICW)
Project management within PG SC in Bangkok has
the overall responsibility for the installation commissioning and warranty for
small and medium gas turbines delivered to Thailand.
The project phase starts with the delivery of the equipment to Thailand and ends by the end of warranty phase (FAC) when handover to Service takes place.
We are now hiring a project manager to our team!
The ICW PM leads and coordinates the work to be done during the installation, commissioning and warranty. During I&C phase, the PM ensures the that the proper resources are allocated to the project and supports and coordinates the site team as well as the team from head quarter (HQ) with site related matters, such as local purchasing, coordination of contractors and suppliers etc. From start of warranty (PAC) until end (FAC) the PM is responsible for handling warranty topics both internally as well as in close cooperation with the customer.
Today we are five persons in the team, four
project managers and one project assistance.
- Ensure a clear and close dialogue with the customer
- Handling and follow up on warranty issues with customer and HQ
- Be the point of contact for the customer, site personnel, HQ as well as the customer during I&C phase
- Coordinate warranty activities on site
- Be responsible for the manpower plan and coordination with customer and HQ
- Follow up site progress.
- Support the site personnel with the necessary visas and work permits
- Cooperate in our global organization and improve regionalization
- Analyze risks and possibilities within the projects
- Contribute to the project handover to Service
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years’ working experience in gas turbines or related engineering field
- A good command of the English language; both written and verbal communication is essential.
- Previous experience leading a team to deliver complex equipment to projects
- Proven track record managing subcontractors and customer relationship in the field
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude, energetic and pro-active manner
Job ID: 87639
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time