Product & Clinical Specialist, Ultrasound
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide comprehensive US application training independently to various groups and levels of staff in all environments
- Perform system troubleshooting, image quality, workflow optimization etc together with customers.
- Engage customers in consultative or collaborative discussions on relevant research projects as required
- Perform product presentations, and on-site demos for workshops, conferences, site visits, pre-sales events, tender clarifications, updates etc
- Support and conduct training initiatives, such as educational and clinical workshops for local and regional Siemens Healthineers team, as well as customers
- Assist and advise sales team in system configuration for tender submissions and clarifications
- Understand and develop expertise in competitive product comparison and our unique selling points
- Build key reference sites in Singapore for site visits and image sharing
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with key clinical users
- A qualified radiographer with at least 3 to 5 years working experience in Ultrasound in a private or public hospital. Experienced in wide range of general ultrasound procedures including breast, abdominal, vascular, O&G. Knowledge and experience of Cardiac Ultrasound is optional, but advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in other imaging modalities, e.g. X-ray, Mobile, Fluoroscopy, Angiography, CT, MRI is an advantage.
- Good communication and interaction skills with hospital staff including doctors, nurses, radiographers/ sonographers, and other vendors
- Previous knowledge or training on Siemens US equipment and applications is an advantage.
- Existing Singapore Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC) registration, or valid qualifications for registration, is an advantage.
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 87651
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time