Department: Transmission Solutions
Division: Energy Management
The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Our engineers help to efficiently provide entire cities with power, to make manufacturing more intelligent, and assist NASA with their exploration of Mars. Why? Because their motto is “Get in there and try it!” Because they see themselves as trailblazers, problem-solvers, and partners of the industry. All over the world. Join us and find out how you can contribute your skills at our company and how we can help you develop.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You’ll be required to work on basic and detailed engineering for HVA/C System and Fire Protection and Detection System, Water Treatment System for Substation Projects.
- You’ll be required to interact regularly with our customers to understand their requirements.
- You’ll be required to develop concepts & solutions to be delivered on turnkey basis
- You will be required to interact with various internal / external partners and multiple cross-functional team members. The internal partners include our different business units who partner us with their products and solutions.
- You’ll preparing the basic Scheme Drawing for submission to customer containing Ducting, piping layout, Heat Load Calculation for Ventilation and Air Conditioning System.
- You’ll be preparing the basic Scheme Drawing for submission to customer containing P&ID and Design Basis Report for Fire Protection and Detection System.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with 4 to 7 years of experience in design and engineering of HVA/C System and Fire Fighting System for substation project like GIS, AIS, HVDC Projects for state utilities.
- You are conversant with the relevant Indian and international (IEC/IEEE) standards applicable to HVAC and Fire Protection and Detection System.
- You have hands on experience on CAD tools, primarily AutoCAD for preparing drawings and designs.
Call to action
We’ve got quite a lot to offer.
How about you?
Faiz Mohd is looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from all walks of life.
Learn more about Energy domain at: https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/products/energy.html
And about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 87652
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time