The key responsibility of this role is to assist in developing Siemens as the market leader for energy and resource efficiency across key industrial sectors. Activities include:
• Analysing the energy performance of a wide range of customer equipment, sites and processes.
• Delivery of detailed and professional technical audits for industrial clients.
• 'In depth' technical validation of relevant project proposals.
• Evaluation and delivery of “Data Analytics” solutions as part of a balanced “best practice” approach.
• Overseeing the effective delivery of resource efficiency projects using the support of professional project management resources.
• Infusing a “value selling” culture across the industry sector together with a further enhancement of cross business sales opportunities
• Working closely on a day to day basis with senior managers, sales teams and others involved in the customer facing side of the business and provide sales and consultative support for “energy management” activities
• Deployment of effective communication strategies into all stakeholder groups.
• Development of customised sector specific propositions for both discrete and process industry sectors, e.g. for the glass, water industry, food and beverage, pharma etc
• Supporting long term employee engagement programmes to underpin outcome based performance contracts
• Deploy propositions to assist clients to overcome legislative and regulatory challenges
What do I need to qualify for the role?
• A detailed knowledge of energy calculations across all utilities and fuels.
• Applicants will be qualified to Degree standard or equivalent in a related Engineering subject.
• Extensive knowledge of industrial processes and equipment together with a wide range of industrial automation, instrumentation and drive solutions
• A command of the key energy and environmental market drivers, including legislative, economic and regulatory issues.
• A working knowledge of relevant international standards such as ISO 50001
• Aptitude for additional propositions such as operational efficiency, obsolescence and digitalisation etc
• Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills