Testing & Commisisoning (T&C) Engineer
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Testing & Commissioning (T&C) Engineer (Railway)
What are the job responsibilities?
- You will provide electrical and protection system solution to support service in testing, commissioning and handover of systems for MRT projects and Metro depots.
- You will work closely with T&C Manager, Site Installation teams.
- You will handle mechanical completion, testing and commissioning of Electrical switchgear –Medium Voltage & High Voltages, DC Switchgear, Transformers, rectifiers, PLC / SCADA systems etc.
- You will support projects round the clock during DLP and handover activities.
- You will maintain close contact with clients and vendors.
- You will follow carefully the safety guide lines as per HSSE & OSHA’s policy of the company.
What should you possess in order to qualify for this job?
- Ideally, you possess a Degree or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
- You possess 5 to 8 years experience in testing and commissioning activity in the respective field.
- You possess good knowledge on Siemens Equipment like 22KV / 66KV Switchgear, Control & protection systems, DC Switchgear & Automation systems.
- You are Independent, have good interpersonal skills and able to work in culturally diverse environment
Position Type: 6 Months contract (extendable up to 12 months based on project requirements)
Do you think you are the right person for this role? If yes, please apply for the position and join our team today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 87674
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time