PCS 7 Domain Tester
Title : Associate Engineer
Skill : Domain Tester
Location : Bangalore
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and guides in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
Job Profile- Roles and Responsibilities
This is your role. What part will you play?
- The work involves System Testing of the PCS7.
- You will be responsible for Crafting, writing, reviewing and executing test cases for the PCS7 products
- You will be writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- In Addition, your responsibility will include carrying out Performance Tests.
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Involves in interacting with Partners for technical clarifications.
Desired Qualification and Experience
BE – Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering
3-6 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (PCS 7 / DCS programming and commissioning experience Must)
- Commissioning experience of process plants is must.
- Worked on Redundant PLCs configurations.
- Worked on Failsafe configurations.
- Worked on SCADA HMI (in-depth knowledge)
- Hands on working Exp. on continuous and sequential control logics.
- Experience in Batch applications.
- Hands on working exp on field devices
- Worked on PCS7 (Good to have)
- Knowledge of communication interfaces like MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP/
- Knowledge on Product Testing.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Use your skills to move the world forward.
Job ID: 87710
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time