Project Manager - Power Generation Services
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Project management of advanced service business and complex service projects for Steam Turbine /Generator related to the Power Generation Services.
- Create project plans (schedule, cost, risk & opportunity, crisis, procurement, quality, resources etc.).
- Determine required project resources.
- Define sub-contractor requirements.
- Conduct kick-off/project progress update meetings.
- Conduct regular review meetings with project team.
- Ensure proper implementation of claim management.
- Create additional sales opportunities during project implementation.
- Ensure successful project closure (PAC, TOC, FAC etc.).
- Maintain strong customer relationship.
- Determine sales opportunities for products and services.
- Prepare and negotiate offers/contracts with customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.Sc. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a reputable university.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar field.
- Certified Project Manager (IPMA/PMP) would be a plus.
- Ability for frequent travelling and presence onsite during outage phase.
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 87777
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time