Product Manager BMS -Middle East
Product Manager BMS Middle East
You are passionate about working and interacting in a fast paced, challenging environment? Want to have the chance to work in an ambitious and diverse team of 30 people across the Middle East and make an impact?
We from Control Products and Systems (CPS) are the product business arm of the Building Technologies division operating through channel partners. Our HVAC-controls, fire safety products and systems are keeping buildings comfortable and safe and #creating perfect places.
We are seeking for an energetic professional with in-depth knowhow of BMS in the Middle East market. His role is to manage to promote our portfolio of DDC-controllers, room automation and BMS-software in order to grow sales through all relevant channels.
What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze and detect specific customer needs to define customer specific value propositions. Detects opportunities through market transparency and territorial sales analysis. Helps identifying, onboarding and developing new customers
- Develop innovative strategies, business models, roadmaps and market launch plans
- Adapting, developing and optimizing the product portfolio per channel and per country considering various technologies and applications
- Systematic customer visits for specific topics. Consultant and end-customer visits together with sales persons to get target products specified. Prepare and coordinate customer events and promotion activities
- Technical support internal/external for field devices. Localize technical documentation and marketing material to use in the Middle East. Organize internal and external training activities across the Zone. If necessary participate in on-site support
- Follow internal processes for launches, phasing out, support requests etc. Make volume forecasts for logistics, inventory and production planning. Inventory management
- Decides on positioning of products including local list prices and its annual adaptation
- Cooperates within local standardization committees to drive standards
What do I need to apply?
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years’ experience in Middle East HVAC-industry (consultant, manufacturer or distribution partner)
- In-depth knowhow in BMS-systems
- Solid understanding of marketing, business economics and go-to-market approaches
- Excellent communicator - fluent in English, Arabic is an advantage
- Eager, critical and quick learner
- Confident, well-organized team player who can also work well independently
- Self-starter, ready to go the extra mile and get the job done
Job ID: 87779
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time