What are my responsibilities?
- Carrying out business development activities, focused market with automation Sales Specialist skills, customer requirements identifications & ensuring that business targets and objectives, set by the management, are met.
- Ensuring DF/PD related financial figures/business targets and objectives assigned by the management are met.
- Generate leads by maintaining customer contacts and carry out scheduled sales visits
- Target customer assignment to be fulfilled along with technical expertise in specific automation Products
- Selecting and proposing components from DF/PD Portfolio – advance level Automation, (Basic level Low Voltage Components, VFDs, Motors etc. as per client's requirement)
- Carrying out sales oriented activities - including but not limited to business development practices, offer preparation / submission, customer correspondence / discussions in order to incline their purchase decision towards Siemens
- Executing secured orders, following up for delivery through the online order management system and/or concerned officials at the Head Office.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications engineering
- 2-3 years of related experience in the industry
- Knowledge of DF/PD product portfolio ( Industrial automation products , VFD’s , Motors etc ) and market trends
What do I need to know?
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multicultural environment as a team and as an independent contributor.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 87795
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time