Commercial Specialist (Digital Factory)
For our Digital Factory Customer Services Group in Kocaeli Gebze we are looking for a Commercial Specialist. This role will be responsible for completion of all tasks of commercial, logistics and legal relevance in the project(s) to deliver on schedule, at optimal cost / profit and to the required standard of quality.
What are my responsibilities?
- This Role mainly focuses on Purchase requests and logistics follow up, including subcontractor/vendor management, timely placement of purchase request, and regular check of material flow for projects.
- Creating and following up Purchase order requests for the group.
- Plan warehouses and distribution centers for efficiency in both operations and capacity.
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related area ,
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a related field,
- Analytical mind with strong planning and self-learning skills, team work oriented.
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements,
- No restriction to travel.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 87801
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time