Senior Product Support Engineer (DCU)
Ensuring compliance of the complaint handling process according to country specific regulations (e.g. German MDD, Canadian MDR, FDAs CFR and other local standards).
2. Coordination and processing of all complaint handling activities required by internal and legal requirements and international standards.
3. Coordination of systematic analysis of complaints reported internally or externally by customer.
4. Increasing customer satisfaction by prompt, accurate and reliable reaction on complaints.
5. Improving of product quality due to high quality of complaint management.
6. Act as a internal contact to Management Board, Project Management, Product management, R&D teams, Risk Manager, Test teams, Marketing and Customer Services.
7. Act as external contact to Suppliers, DCU´s of other Healthcare Business Units and corporate functions, Regional Units and National Competent Authorities.
8. Support of Product Risk Management activities related to complaints.
9. Monitoring and regular reporting of complaint handling metrics to AX Management.
10. Training and implementation of complaint handling process
Preferred is 3 years experience in complaint handling of medical device, X-ray product development or service experience.
At least bachelor of electrical and/or mechanical engineering
Job ID: 87826
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time