Service Sales Manager - Rotating Equipment
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Account manager service sales for rotating equipment
- Achieving the budget in terms of order income, sales, margin and cash flow.
- Execution and planning of outages.
- Design scope of bid and assign responsibilities. Organizing meetings and events.
- Develop project specific sales strategy and identify win key factors.
- Define and develop negotiation strategy, contract negotiation and follow up and handle customer feedback.
- Support energy service management and give input to business development and business controlling
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSC in Mechanical, Electrical or Oil engineering
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Arabic and English languages
- Past experience in sales or Project management
- Very Good command of MS Excel and Word
- Diversity and cultural exposure.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 87834
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time