Area Sales professional - Siemens Healthineers
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Where will I be working?
Siemens Healthineers Egypt is pleased to announce an extremely exciting opportunity to join our Healthcare DX team as an Area Sales Professional.
What will I be doing?
- Ensures that sales functions in Egypt are conducted ethically within the compliance framework and all members of the sales team uphold the ethics and values of the company
- Develops future strategies, selling techniques, pricing, instrument revenues and customer satisfaction with the objective to support and expand Healthcare business
- Delivers the targeted profitable business for Cairo Area
- Actively collaborates with Logistics, Marketing, Service, Finance, Compliance and BU to maximize the business development in Egypt;
- Ensures continuous customer satisfaction with products and services and after sales support
- Expands customer base in Cairo Area
- Organizes customer activities, training, and road shows
- Builds relationships and maintains frequent contacts with key customers, potential customers, key persons in order to promote company brand and product portfolio
- Prospecting for new business opportunities in Egypt, in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales including completing business opportunities tracker & impact application.
- Implement market campaign with concern Business areas managers addressing customer needs & demands.
- Setting monthly action plan and project updating for his accounts that monitored on weekly basis.
The ideal person will have a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry, with extensive experience within the DX space. The ability to communicate at all levels and influence customers towards sales is essential. An innovative approach to current and future market trends, plus a full understanding of healthcare products and applications is a must.
Job ID: 87847
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time