Test Automation Engineer
· Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
· Proficient with Manual and Automation testing.
· Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows operating systems
· Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
· Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
· Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
· Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
· Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
· Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
· Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
· Analytical and Good Problem Solving Skills
· Passion towards testing
· Communicative & Socially confident – Good team player
· High Learnability
Desirable / Good to Have:
· Decisive & Action-Oriented
Experience: 3 - 6 of overall experience in years as automation and manual testing
· Good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C# , any scripting language knowledge
· Fair knowledge on batch scripting
· Good debugging skills.
· Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Nice To Have :
· Exposure to knowledge of NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc..) in enterprise level solutions
ISTQB Foundation / Any automation related certification
Job ID: 87852
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time