Order Management Specialist
Order Management Specialist with English and Italian
Processes customer orders or changes on orders from sales staff or direct customer contact. Verifies accuracy of orders and order changes and resolves order problems with customers or sales staff. Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information. Operates under moderate supervision.
What are my responsibilities?
- Timely processing, delivering and invoicing of orders in SAP
- Maintaining customer data
- Assisting customers in solving problems and incidents (in Italian and English)
- Have good relationships with other departments and partners
- Coordination of proper documents and information flow
- Taking care of good relations with customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Italian (speaking and writing)
- Good knowledge of English
- 2 years of corporate experience
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Strong motivation to work and multitasking mindset
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
What we offer?
Full-time employment contract
Additional benefits (private healthcare, Multisport, life insurance, lunch card)
Work in an international environment
Possibility to work from home on requested days
Extra days off in a calendar year
Job ID: 87916
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time