SHL DS Research Scientist(Natural Language Processing) 88023
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
• Research, design, and implement algorithms in Deep Learning for Medical Natural Language Processing problems.
• Advance the state-of-the-art , including generating patents and publications in top journals and conferences.
• Work on large-scale, real-world problems.
• Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of medical records analysis product components.
• Work with customers to understand requirements and deliver solutions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• M.S. or Ph.D. in an engineering or science field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or Applied Math
• Strong background in NLP and Deep Learning.
• Hands-on coding skills and ability to quickly prototype in Python is a must. Further experience in C++ is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Job ID: 88023
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time