SHL DS Research Software Developer (Medical Imaging) 88024
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
· Contribute to research projects by providing software design, programming and support.
· Convert scientific algorithms to pre-development prototypes with infrastructure/coding conventions complying with product standard
· Understand algorithms designed by scientists and support their productization.
· Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of Siemens medical imaging product components.
· Work with customers to understand algorithm requirements and deliver solutions.
· Manage and maintain configurations of source code, software components and tools.
· Work on large-scale, real-world problems.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Electric Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field.
· Proficiency in programming using Python is required. Further experience in GPU, C/C++ is a plus.
· Development experience in image analysis, computer vision or deep learning is required.
· Entrepreneurial approach who is willing to accept challenges and responsibilities.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude, with strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize work.
Job ID: 88024
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time