Project Procurement Manager -- Bidding Phase
We can’t wait to welcome our project procurement manager who will represents and bring value to our procurement/supply chain in project management and sales team. We are based in Wangjing, Chaoyang district in Beijing city.
What are my responsibilities?
Here is what you will be doing in this challenging, dynamic and satisfying role:
- You will be responsible (by liaising with a team consisting of supply managers, buyers, logistics and expeditors / SQ) for the vendor management in a project under optimum deployment of resources.
- You will be implementing procurement strategies, aiming to optimize project results, including availability of goods and services in quality, in time, in budget.
- You will be driving to ensure early involvement of procurement in all phases of the project to ensure competitiveness and best cost position
- You will be introducing procurement strategies targeting maximum contribution to the overall project result
- You will be leading project procurement team (proposal and/or execution) with result responsibility for cost, schedule and quality (entire Supply Chain within the project incl. logistics)
- Ascertaining project procurement risks are obtained from various functions within the supply chain management organization and addressed with the sales/ project teams for appropriate consideration.
- You will also have specific mission – GVS supplier development for Siemens Gas Engine and localization for KG2-3G Gas turbine.
- Acting as pivotal role between Siemens production entities and global commodity team in driving the achievement of key productivity targets set against a defined timeline for GVS sourcing optimization and transfer programs.
- Establishing collaborative synergy, strengthening the primary relationship with strategic suppliers in support of project solutions execution, for both products and services.
- Encompassing Supply Quality Management as critical component of a fully Integrated Supply Chain with key supplier quality organization interfaces.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a mechanical Degree from an accredited higher education institution or equivalent work experience
- You have learned so much with your previous 5 years experience in working with multinational companies. With the experience of Gas Turbine and gas engine.
- You have profound knowledge of sourcing processes/procedures and supply chain management.
- You have very good knowledge of the market, including players and their abilities within given areas
- You have very good knowledge of cost drivers and finance.
- You work well with others in a team environment
- You are proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese language, bilingual & international experience a plus
- You are flexible with regards to
working hours, duties and travelling.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 88038
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time