Siemens Digital Grid Turkey is mainly focused on Development and Execution of Software Solutions for Digital Grid Products& Solutions. The candidate will perform as a Part-time Grid Control Engineer. This position is also responsible to supply the creative feedbacks for increasing the quality of the service operations and processes.
What are my responsibilities?
• Performing the technical service & implementation operations (Modelling SLD, Parameterization of SCADA/DMS system, Point to Point tests, Commissioning, modifications, installation, repairing, updates etc...).
• Understand the prospect customer’s needs and problems and arrange necessary actions to create the appropriate solutions.
• Communicate with customers in a professional, efficient, pleasant and helpful manner.
• Provide technical support for Siemens Grid Control Systems.
• Document all customer interactions.
• Redirect problems to appropriate R&D if it is needed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Electrical or Control Engineering.
• Able to work 2-3 days/week in ODTÜ Teknokent during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
• Solid know-how or experience on Distribution Networks, Power System Analysis.
• Basic know-how on Linux or Solaris Operating systems.
• Know-how on TCP/IP networking , Router & Switch configurations, IEC Protocols.
• SW development know-how and/or experience on C++ Programming and Java Programming is a plus.
• Oracle or PL/SQL know-how is a plus.
• Perl knowhow is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent command of English and/or German.
we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential
matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates
with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships
between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can
create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity
and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities
within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you
ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
find more information from our web site
you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 88048
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time