HR Shared Services Professional
HR Operations – Location HR
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
You are a smart candidate with minimum 3+ years of experience in HR Operations includes Location HR deliverables
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• You will manage employee particulars in SAP
• You manage all HR Operations end to end other than Payroll
• You liaise with necessary stakeholders to perform these operations (includes Location HR deliverables)
- You experience in different products of employee data management
- You sort and prioritize daily requests to process and deliver within the SLA
- You have good knowledge in SAP HR would be an added advantage.
- You have good Understanding of employee Life cycle events (desirable)
- You have demonstrated effectiveness in working with customers (desirable)
- You are highly energetic and ”Go-getter”
- You are good with MS Office (Advanced Excel and Word Skills) also have Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 88064
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time