Application Engineer (m/f/diverse) for Mechatronic Engineering and Simulation
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? In Tokyo or Tallinn, Marrakech or Miami. Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you support the world-wide Application Center Network as part of the head quarter team and focus on Production Machines for Factory Automation
- You create digital models of production machines for the purpose of mechatronic design, simulation, optimization or virtual commissioning
- Besides, you support applications on SIMATIC and SINAMICS to use with digital twins
- You consult our customers to achieve the best solution for their technological requirements and work in international application teams and cooperate closely with key OEMs
- The training of application engineers worldwide for the developed applications and solutions is also part of your job
- You have a university degree in Electrical/Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- You have already gained working experience
- Furthermore, you have skills in PLM Software, in particular CAD/CAE (e.g. NX) and simulation methods
- You also have a good understanding of PLC and Motion Control & Drive and have programming skills in SCL / Structured Text
- Good communication skills towards colleagues and customers and fluent German and English skills are also part of your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88069
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time