Factory Automation Specialist - Sales
- Supports the respective sales organization of the unit in approaching and serving potential customers best and advises both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens' products effectively
- Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of the assigned organizational unit.
- Constantly analyzes product portfolio of the dedicated customers.
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer’s side options to integrate Siemens' products.
- Creates respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process
- Plans and completes consulting assignments to industry partners on technical and commercial level
- May take responsibility for new orders.
- May initiate the establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities.
- May support the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
- 5 years in Industrial Automation applications and engineering/product management
- Very good technical ability working with PLC’s, Industrial networks and SCADA
- Ability to demonstrate in depth advantages of Siemens over competitors
- Good customer focus ability
- Sales experience is an advantage
- Full work rights in Australia
Job ID: 88073
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time