Technical Specialist (m/f/diverse) Immuno and Chemistry Systems in the Regional Support Center
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as RSC Specialist (m/f/diverse) for Atellica Solution™ & Immunoassay Systems within the Regional Support Organization in EMEA.
The preferred location of this RSC Specialist position will be either in Germany, UK, France, Spain or Italy.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be responsible for the successful installation and technical support of our new laboratory diagnostics systems.
- You will support Atellica Solution implementation projects by performing: Hardware installation, Software installation, System acceptance testing, Analyzer/LAS connectivity
- You will provide Atellica Solution and Immunoassay technical support to internal and external customers in a highly sophisticated support team, ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive support to countries in EMEA
- You will furthermore troubleshoot a variety of Hardware and Software issues. The ability to demonstrate a high technical expertise from a holistic system approach is expected
- You will manage service incidents via the incident management process following Good Documentation Practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
- You will utilize the full potential of Smart Remote Services, including SRS, proactive system monitoring, remote software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support
This position may suit you best, if you are committed to supporting our customers effectively, thus contributing to the success of our product!
- You have a college degree or equivalent high level experience in Bio-medical engineering, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering
- You have at least 2 years instrument knowledge and technical support experience on Laboratory Diagnostic systems
- You have strong all round IT skills. TCP/IP and network basics knowledge is highly desirable
- Furthermore you possess superior analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem solving techniques
- You are able to support international projects and customers using your very good English language skills. Proficiency in other languages would be advantageous
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, excellent teamwork, sensitive to cultural diversity and organizational skills is a must
- With your strong interpersonal skills and talent for communication, you are at ease collaborating with customers and colleagues at all levels. Your organizational ability enables you to maintain an overview at all times in complex situations
- You are willing to travel within EMEA, >40% travel activities
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88086
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time