The Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products.
The ultimate goal is the complete integration and digital representation of the physical value chain. The platform for this is called Digital Enterprise.
• Programming of the automation and visualization software (i.e. Simatic Step 7, TIA Portal, WinCC) for automotive projects;
• Commissioning of PLC and field busses (i.e. Profinet, Profibus, etc.) on site;
• Technical clarification with the customer;
• Worldwide assignment on building sites for several months.
• You have well-founded technical studies (preferably bachelor degree in electrical engineering or automation engineering, technical college degree in automation engineering)
• You have at least 5 years of experience in PLC programming and commissioning
• You have relevant experience with conveyor and/or high racking systems in automotive or industrial logistics
• SIMATIC Step7 expertise
• SPS programming knowledge (preferably Simatic S7, WinCC, TIA Portal)
• You have analytical (interdisciplinary) thinking
• You have flexible way of thinking and working
• Strong team work ability
• You have strong communication skills
• Willing to learn new things
• High own initiative
• Good knowledge of English and Romanian language
• Willing to stay in Germany
• Willing to travel worldwide (Austria, Russia, Germany, China, Mexico, USA, South Africa) and to stay abroad for a longer period (up to one year)
• Willing to sign a long-term commitment ( eg. 5 years)
• Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
• After joining our team you will attend a Trainee program in Germany - up to 50 weeks training (Simatic courses, training on the job, German language training)
• An activity full of responsibility within an interesting and highly dynamic industrial sector
• Possibility for individual works, on own responsibility
• Individual advanced training programs
• Versatile development opportunities within a growing division
• Full-time employment
Job ID: 88087
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time