Sr. Software Developer (Phython, C++ , Linux )
Designation : Sr. Software Developer
Skill : Python, C++, Linux
Joining Location : Bangalore
Exp : 8-10 yrs
How do you craft the future through Energy Management? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the state of the art of Energy Management.
- Responsibilities include software engineering activities like requirement analysis, design, coding, unit testing and automation scripting for linux based software modules.
- Interact with product owners,architects, experts/analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications and meet the quality requirements defined.
- Engage in enhancing the existing solutions and develop new solutions.
Desired Qualification & Experience
- B.E / B.Tech /MCA with 8 – 10 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in programming and unit testing with C++ and Phython on Linux systems
- Strong experience in Linux OS and Red Hat Package Management (RPM)
- Preferable to have experience on Server Configuration Management and deployment automation tools like Ansible, Puppet etc.
- Strong experience in Software architecture
- Experience in debugging C++ application using different tools like GDB
- Experience in shell programming on Linux is a plus
- Experince with Automatic software deployment in Linux environment will be a preferred
- Experince with test automation in Linux environment
- Excellent analytical skills an problem solving skills
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Use your skills to move the world forward.
Job ID: 88089
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time